Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Peanut!!

Wow Emmett is 1 year old!! I cannot believe how quickly his birthday crept up on us!! We celebrated in Charlotte, NC at my Dad's house (Papa) and it was AWESOME to celebrate with our family!! Here's a pic of the invitation which I got off of etsy.com - they were super cool and just what I was looking for.  


Since we call Emmett "Peanut" we went with that as a theme...here are some pics of the decor.  I ordered the cupcake toppers from etsy.com as well as the peanut cookies we gave away as favors.






I hope you notice the "Circus Peanuts" on the tables...we searched and searched for those and it was totally worth it because they really made the tables look fab!! And of course Emmett had to have a "throne" to sit on...please notice the super fun elephant balloon!! LOVE!!


I have to say Emmett absolutely loved his party.  Brennan was awesome and took him on a ride pre-party so he could actually nap while I decorated...Logan helped, of course.  I was so proud of Logan, he really let Emmett had his fun, didn't complain and was super happy to see Emmett so excited - we were so proud!! I even got him a special shirt for the occasion:


Anyway - here's the rest in pictures...too cute not to share.


What kid doesn't love balloons?!
Safta & Emmett lovin' on each other - so CUTE!
Cake time - definitely interested in it...
Lovin' the icing!
Mom & Dad tryin' to get a pic with the birthday boy!! He was too busy eating cake!
Lovin' all the attention!!
After much coercing he finally rubbed it in his hair and was so proud!! He smelled like sugar ALL DAY!! :)
What do I say about my baby who is officially 1 year old?! Emmett is the most fun, smiley kid.  He loves to eat and will put just about anything in his mouth...he absolutely adores his big brother and would follow him to the ends of the Earth...he loves to make people laugh and laugh WITH people, it's adorable! Emmett is such a gift...he has the sweetest soul and has brought such joy to me, Brennan and especially to Logan.  I am so proud of both of my boys and couldn't be more excited to see what new things Emmett learns in the year to come!!

Happy Birthday Peanut!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment