| Here's my 7 week ultrasound!! |
We found out we were having a baby boy on Sept.16th, 2008 and I have to say that as much as I really thought I was having a girl...I didn't care that it was a boy, and I know Brennan was super proud! Logan was a busy guy even inside the womb and have proven consistent throughout his life so far.
Logan has been such a blessing in our lives. He is an incredibly sweet, active, smart, quick-witted, and charming little boy. We have watched him this year go from an busy little toddler into a little boy. Logan fills my heart with such joy each and every day and he has the purest soul of any child I know. He never lies and he always wants to have fun. Here's a few pics of the past year...
This past year Logan got a big boy bed, started drinking regular milk (he was on soy before that), started eating a slew of foods I never thought he'd touch, he became a big brother, got all his baby teeth, is 99% potty trained and goes to preschool.
Here are some pics from Logan's first birthday party...you know where we actually invited his friends instead of ours!! (It was "Cars" Themed, I know you're all shocked!)
Wow what a year it has been! Can't wait to see how much my boy grows this year!! I will leave you with a few more pics...
Here's a picture of the shirt Logan will be wearing to school on his birthday, January 30th. You all know this is totally something I would do and although Brennan thinks it's silly, it's still happening!!
Happy Birthday Logan Jerome! You're a big boy now!!
Love,
Diana

No comments:
Post a Comment